Douglas County Canine Rescue Fundraising Bandana
* In addition to an ADOPT ME bandana being donated for each one sold, 10% will also be given back to the rescue organization!
Wear One, Give One
When you buy a bandana for your pooch, we will donate a bandana to a dog rescue or shelter.
- Reversible with snaps for two great looks!
- Every Indy & Olly bandana has an intentional unfinished edge look for that lived-in feel. You may notice some threads coming off your dog’s bandana occasionally. Think of it like your favorite comfy pair of worn-in jeans.
Douglas County Canine Rescue
Sizing to fit everyone
Indy & Olly’s bandanas are available in 7 sizes:
Toy - fits 9-10”
XS - fits 11-12”
S - fits 13-14”
M - fits 15-16”
L - fits 17-18”
XL - fits 19-21”
XXL - fits 22-24”
Contact us for a custom size!
How to measure your dog for an Indy & Olly’s bandana:
- Use a fabric/flexible measuring tape to measure around the neck where you want the bandana to lay.
- Don’t have a measuring tape? No problem. Just measure your dog’s collar to determine the size of a bandana.
- Size up for fluffier friends.
We recommend going on the larger side so that the bandana lays closer to the body than the head (making sure you don’t think it’ll come off over their head)